There are insufficient resources available to children with special needs and their families. Dynamic Labs is a vehicle through which staff, families, and community members can dream up, vet, trial and launch innovative ideas to help children with special needs reach their full potential. Profits generated from these solutions are re-invested back into the nonprofits of Dynamic Partners - enabling them to increase their capacity, impact and sustainability.
SIFP Seattle illustrates about how Dynamic Labs is moving forward in this great news article.
How it Works:
- Innovate – Through a process of systematic innovation we gather ideas from our staff, families and community
- Vet – Ideas are vetted for viability through research, experimentation, prototyping and piloting
- Launch – Ideas with merit are spun off into their own social enterprise
- Reinvest – Profits generated are re-invested back into the mission of the Dynamic Partner nonprofits
- Impact – Participating nonprofits are able to serve an increasing number of children and families
- Repeat – We are on the constant lookout for ideas and collaborations that will enable us to enhance the lives of children with special needs and their families.